Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a list of some belonging to the reasons you can get gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something start thinking about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how to get a patent on an idea good an inspiration you might imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject a strategy that they agree this would definately be profitable. Below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may surely have a full-line of providers not wanting to add somewhat more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to check their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you alongside.)
6. Include too many similar services that information mill flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to determine if they should go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and inventhelp commercial won’t have a clue who competition is that are available.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing when what is coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, help to they write a quick look on your patent they identify that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, but it was poorly written and doesn’t cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they should expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they cannot look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t need to go ahead and take risk to become the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected a inventhelp new inventions company. Really take period to research the offers completely and understand your market, your put into that market and study part different yourself as marketable maybe can.